Our Practice –
What we offer
‘Every smile is unique. We offer dentistry that is customised to your needs. We are here to listen to you. All you have to do is tell us what you would like to achieve and we will help you realise the smile you want.’
For more detailed information about our practice and your dental health please look in our Patient Informationsection.
- a full range of routine, cosmetic and preventive dentistry.
- tailormade options to enhance your smile, just ask for a consulation.
- a whiter, brighter smile with safe, effective Tooth Whitening.
- white fillings, crowns and bridges to improve your smile.
- hygienist treatment to treat gum problems and to maintain good mouth health for life.
- exceptional natural dentures to restore a beautiful smile. we accept referrals for denture treatment – you can ask your general dentist to refer you to Anna Lang for natural dentures.
- kind, caring and child friendly dentistry.
- for those who are nervous, an understanding, careful approach to take you through treatment at your own pace.
- referral to specialists you can trust, for implant dentistry or orthodontics if needed.
- sports mouth guards.
- provision of anti-snoring devices.
You can opt for affordable dental care
- Private dental care with Mr.Coia and Mrs Lang.
- NHS care for your children which is free until they reach the age of 18 years.
- membership of Denplan from Simplyhealth Professionals which allows you to pay an affordable monthly fee spreading the cost of private dentistry to maintain great smile for life.
- NHS care for all with our newly qualified dentist who works under the mentorship of Mr. Coia through NES Vocational Dental Practice Scheme. We have new NHS dentist each year in August.
Our practice and your safety:
The practice team is up to date and able to provide complex dental care of a high standard.
Your health and safety is our priority and we have strict decontamination and infection control measures following current guidelines.
Access to our practice:
Unfortunately our practice on the first floor and has not been able to be adapted to suit wheelchair access. Our team are happy to assist you in any way they can and can advise on alternative services available in our locality.
We have a hearing loop system available and work with BSLISS sign language interpreters when required. We can arrange foreign language interpreters when required.